Note: Unfortunately due to unexpected strong demand for our program, and the limitations of physical space, we have had to cap the number of participants. Over the next few days, we will re-confirm registrants, and see if any spots open up for those on the wait list.
Suggested (minimum) preparation
- Reading Chapter 1 of Williams and Penman’s (W & P) (see the attached file): IntroChap1Mindfulness
- The amazon kindle version (with free kindle app for PC/Mac/android/ i-phone) of the book by W & P is only $9.99 and is very convenient: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B005NJ2T1G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_dp_ne7AybW44M7TD
- If you are a registered participant, you can pick up your W & P book at Moksha Yoga. Because of the unexpected large number of participants, we are a bit short, so if you get the e-version above its much appreciated! Note Chapters/Indigo don’t have the e-version.
- View some of the video Mindfulness of Life by Mark Williams
- What you should bring: You 🙂 and come in comfortable clothing, we’ll supply blankets, cushions and meditation stools, & chairs.
Other suggested preparation (if you have time)
- Come to the drop-in meditation on Tuesday Jan 3, 8 – 8:30 pm at Moksha Yoga
- View some more of the video Mindfulness of Life by Mark Williams
- Read Chapter 4 (it gives an over view of the material, which will be based on Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8 of Williams and Penman).